Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've been tagged... AAARGH!!

Hmm... so Maya 'Tagged' me... so i have to answer some dumb questions here now..

The rules are fairly simple.
Switch on the 'shuffle mode' on your music player of choice.
To answer each question, simply press the 'next' button on your player.
And no matter what song comes up, that IS your answer. No cheating!
So, here goes...

If someone says 'Is this OK?', you say...
Next Year - Foo Fighters

What would best describe your personality?
The Masterplan - Oasis

What do you like in a guy/girl?
With or Without you - U2

How do you feel today?
Born to be Wild - ACDC

What is your life's purpose?
Tired of you - Foo Fighters

What is your motto?
I Still haven't Found what I'm Looking for - U2

What do your friends think of you?
Twilight of the Innocents - Ash

What do you think of your parents?
Be Yourself - Audioslave

What do you think about very often?
Have it all - Foo Fighters

What is 2+2?
Points of Authority - Linkin' Park

What do you think of your best friend?
Vindicated - Dashboard Confessionals

What do you think of the person you like?
Break on Through - The Doors

What is your life story?
Superunknown - Soundgarden

What do you want to be when you grow up?
The Rock Show - Blink182

What do you think when you see the person you like?
My Immortal - Evanescence

What do your parents think of you?
Over my Head - The Fray

What will you dance to at your wedding?
No Fear - The Rasmus

What will they play at your funeral?
That Thing you do - The Beatles

What is your hobby/interest?
Fake it - Seether

What is your biggest secret?
The Unforgiven - Metallica

What do you think of your friends?
Another Round - Foo Fighters

What should you post this as?
My December - Linkin Park



Hmm.... I sure do have a lot of Foo Fighters songs.... :|


And I taaaag...
- Santa Claus
- Spiderman
- Rudolf

1 comment:

Ahmed said...

hey you were supposed to post as My December!
But awesome shuffle it was.. hahaha